GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
need some help from the wise individuals on here please.Picked up the my car this afternoon and been out in it all day with a massive big grin on my face. First I cant find my device ID on my toych device. I cantscrolldown to get the about menu on the general setting cant anybody help? and finally can someone tell me what this little box with numbered buttons on it is in the glove box? I will put pics up of my new car when the weather allows me to get it washed and waxed.

·
Registered
5,716 Posts
It's part of the factory Sigma alarm. The code for it is in your handbook. You should also have got an instruction book for the alarm system which describes it in detail.

·
Registered
977 Posts
It is the numeric keypad that controls the immobiliser. Allows you to set things like ferry mode, disable interior sensors so you can leave pooch in the car and so on.
Should be detailed in one of the booklets in your owners folder, probably hiding behind the service schedule!

·
Registered
855 Posts
Is that standard in the UK cars? Havent seen or heard abotu it over here

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.