GT86 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

My name is Simon, I've been lurking on ft86club.com for a little while just trying to absorb as much info as possible in the wait for my car...

I have a blue manual with leather and nav on order an according to StevieP at my local dealership it should arrive between the 6th and 8th of August so to say I'm wildly excited would be an unstatement!!!

Hope you're all having fun and I'll let you know when my car arrives!!

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Welcome and Congrats! Saw a blue today and it looked good, it did sparkle!

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers guys, just got to get my Classic Mini shifted before it arrives... anyone you know want a modified mini...??

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Popped into the dealership on Friday and had a (very short) test drive of their Auto. Car is nice but really didn't like the auto gearbox... So glad I ordered a manual!!

Anyhow, I also received word that it is now at the depot and has an actual ETA of the 7th August!!

SO EXCITED!!!!!

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes Yes Yes, picking it up tonight!! wooooooo!!

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Well done ...have a Fab nite...you lucky *******

·
GR Yaris.... Obvs
2,140 Posts
Also remember that you managed to pick your car up on 'eight-six' day (6th August in Japanese date format reads 8/6).

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi, I've been looking on the forum for a while now n decided to join,
Have ordered a grey, mt, with leather and sat nav, due in mid September and the days are dragging in!!
Has anyone seen a grey in the flesh? How does it look as I have ordered on pics alone and have only seen the white and black which both look georgous

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Ive ordered a grey, supposedly arriving this week. My test drive was also in a grey. I can tell you you have not made a bad choice. Beautiful

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
now it needs a wash... :-(

But it still looks lovely!!
I think bugs love the HID's, they are much better than "standard" headlights, perhaps because they can see them from further away more of them get attracted to the car...

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
jonbwfc said:
'Lo all. Ordered a grey '86 with trimmings this weekend, due some time later next month..

Happy

nice one well done and welcome

1 - 18 of 18 Posts