GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone and thanks for having us :) We're glad to be here and excited about a new car launch for the 1st time since the Nissan GTR! It's been a bit dull lately I think you'll agree!

For those of you that haven't heard of us, we're a small, family run mail order parts supplier based in Grays, Essex. We've been around for 10 years, importing various brands and selling both to end users and dealers throughout Europe and beyond. We can ship anywhere, so if you're overseas reading this and want something from us, please get in touch, it's no problem.

I'll be posting threads up with details of any products I think will be of interest to you guys. Likewise, if there is anything you see and want us to look into for you, pop a post up or inbox me or email me directly on [email protected] and I'll do my best to help

Kind Regards
Daniel

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Impossible to set a % discount when we deal with so many different brands which have different levels of margin - and our cost price changes every time we import parts. We will look after you where possible - see the XXR Wheels post where we're already offering free fitting kits for you, which are around £50 normally :)

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
At least you replied so thats a good start in my book thanks ...some things you have to pay top dollor for to get best results so was just asking that's all

Hope you have some nice goodies for us soon to look at

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We'll always try to answer
. Right now everyone is looking for a deal, which we fully understand. There will be times we can offer something and times we can't. For the brands we import, we like to think we're pricing them competitively from the start, as we need to keep sales moving in order to keep importing the parts in qty and retain the best cost and shipping prices we can.

Please always give us a shout with what you need and we'll always do the best price we can

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.