GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I have just ordered my first and hopefully not my last GT86!! Went for a test drive on Tuesday and was instantly hooked. Cant wait to break in thisbad-boyand start hitting some of the country roads around Aberdeen :)

Ordered Spec : White Pearlescent, Black Leather and Front and Rear Mudflaps just be be a littledifferent!

Car should be ready for pick up on the 23rd Of November and luckily I get back from a trip away for work a couple of days later, Taxi straight from the airport to the garage me thinks!

·
Registered
566 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum! It's going to be the longest 4 weeks of your life. Nice specification though. They look amazing in white. Same colour the Stig drove at Top Gear live last weekend.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
a18ttc said:
Awesome, congrats. Anotherv Aberdonian GT86 tearing up the granite city. Must do a big meet up there and get me an Ashvale whale.

You clearly know Aberdeen quite well!! Havent actually seen any GT86 floating around but from what the dealer has said there been a fair few snapped up here! look forward to meeting any fellow GT86 heads

·
Registered
25 Posts
Be good for us all to meet up. Had the first long drive of the pearly white around the rural roads of angus yesterday even though they were muddy and this is truly an awesome car!

Dealer I got mine from said they'd supplied a pearly white with full black decals to someone north of Aberdeen.

Enjoy your car when it arrives

·
Registered
76 Posts
Ooooh! I still haven't seen one in Aberdeen yet, hopefully they don't become too popular.... I like to be unique :) or at least part of a smaller subset carvinga path :) I get mine in 2 weeks, also after returning from a work trip :)

Malcolm's right it's a long old 4 weeks
Definitely need to have a scottish/north east meet up

PS Welcome!

Edited by: Cassiepod

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cassiepod said:
Ooooh! I still haven't seen one in Aberdeen yet, hopefully they don't become too popular.... I like to be unique :) or at least part of a smaller subset carvinga path :) I get mine in 2 weeks, also after returning from a work trip :)

Malcolm's right it's a long old 4 weeks
Definitely need to have a scottish/north east meet up

PS Welcome!

Hey Cassie , A big welcome to you and thanks for the reply, Im sure we will be fine no one up here seems to like anything else other than Audi, BMW! So glad to find a decent fun car thats going to stand out.

North East meet up is def on the cards

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hatsumi a man of impeccable taste I pick mine up from Mr Clark on Wellington Road on Thursday it's pearl white with black leather with the red inserts, mud flaps, nav and rear sensors only 2 sleeps can't wait

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi NyteBryd, im sure Aziz the salesman showed me your very car, was looking nice. The Black demo car he took me for a spin in was awesome but when I saw the white there was no other choice.

Very jealous, ive just arrived in Algeria and for the next for weeks im going to be a cat on a hot tin roof, this trip cant go fast enough.

Another great point for me buying this car is my insurance is going down by £11 per month, HAPPY DAYS :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Well I've just picked it up not gone for a proper spin yet rush hour traffick will get up early take a couple of pics to post then go for a thrash. As for insurance am cheaper than my old 1.6 mk2 focus so happy days

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Nytebyrd said:
Well I've just picked it up not gone for a proper spin yet rush hour traffick will get up early take a couple of pics to post then go for a thrash. As for insurance am cheaper than my old 1.6 mk2 focus so happy days
excellent ....hope the wait was worth it....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.