Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Why are you on this forum 0%

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought it might be nice to see if the long wait was well worth it and see if we are all really that happy with our new cars so please only vote if you actually have your car

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
en8wall said:
I'm happy with mine just fed up it keeps getting dirty!
Gave mine a good going over today for a couple of hours. Gleeming. Now wondering if I can bear to get it out of the garage again. I'm thinking yes

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Can do but would be nice for those waiting to know how we feel at moment then compare again in say 3 months

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
TBucket said:
en8wall said:
Gave mine a good going over today for a couple of hours. Gleeming. Now wondering if I can bear to get it out of the garage again. I'm thinking yes
I actually thought to myself yesterday for a brief moment......."should've got silver!"

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Noooooooooo

Yours looks nice ad it is

I don't have a garage do car will get weathered I am afraid
Hope she will be ok !!!

·
Registered
GT86 Cosworth
4,869 Posts
en8wall said:
TBucket said:
en8wall said:

I actually thought to myself yesterday for a brief moment......."should've got silver!"

[off topic=GT86Owner]

En8wall I just noticed your picture!!! it looks lovely!! I CANNOT WAIT TO PICK UP MY RED ON SAT

[/off topic]

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Celica66 said:
Noooooooooo

Yours looks nice ad it is

I don't have a garage do car will get weathered I am afraid
Hope she will be ok !!!
It was just a brief moment.
The red does look good but I can remember my silver Hyudai coupe going for weeks without looking too dirty.

I was out with my daughter (7) this morning in the car and she said "Daddy, if you couldn't get your car in Red what colour would you have got?" I replied "Silver or White darling." She said "I'd go for white if they didn't do Red". Cute eh?

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
en8wall said:
TBucket said:
en8wall said:

I did, I hate cleaning cars!

Alec

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
To be fair the grey really doesnt show up dirt badly at all. It's just at this stage of our relationship I notice every bloody fleck!

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Mine going back soon as rear window tint has been done crap so being done again
That's all I have noticed apart from the fact I can't stop looking at her
Oh I love this car.,!!!Edited by: Celica66

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
keelerad said:
en8wall said:
TBucket said:
en8wall said:
I did, I hate cleaning cars!

Alec

I agree, hate cleaning cars.

My brother has put me in touch with a mobile valeter/detailer who comes to your house and does a proper 3 bucket (no swirls) wash for £15. It's got to be a once a fortnight thing me thinks.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.