GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
GR Yaris.... Obvs
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today is the 6th of August and that can only mean one thing, it's eight-six day. This is the one day of the year we celebrate having an 86.

http://www.speedhunters.com/2012/08/86-event-fuji-p1/

I couldn't get the pics in the order I wanted due to the silly small size of the preview pane.

Edited by: Lauren

·
GR Yaris.... Obvs
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Mmmmmm zele

·
Registered
619 Posts
Repost :) beat you to it

·
GR Yaris.... Obvs
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
R32 GTR said:
Repost :) beat you to it

Damn didn't see that, but I admit, I'm not finding this forum setup the easiest to use.

·
Registered
241 Posts
As a present from toyota on this very special day, i now have they keys to my very own GT86!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
No such frills with my BRZ purchase

Enjoy your new cars

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Is it me or do some of those photo's look a lil weird? Almost like your looking atminiaturemodels? Might be due to the focus

·
Registered
469 Posts
Lauren said:
Well today is the 6th of August and that can only mean one thing, it's eight-six day. This is the one day of the year we celebrate having an 86.
A suggestion, perhaps a nice idea for future meet dates should be on eight-six day... but, as we are in the UK, should we opt for 8th of June..? - Decent weather (usually) and it'd be a good time of year for a meet..?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Angel C said:
Lauren said:
A suggestion, perhaps a nice idea for future meet dates should be on eight-six day... but, as we are in the UK, should we opt for 8th of June..? - Decent weather (usually) and it'd be a good time of year for a meet..?

Good call.

·
Registered
GT86 Cosworth
4,867 Posts
DavidGT86 said:
Angel C said:
Lauren said:

Good call.
And the fact our date format is DD/MM not MM/DD so the 8th June would acutaully be our 8/6 day

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Just heard from my dealer by email that my 86 is in and waiting for me when I get back from Egypt on Friday

Alec

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
keelerad said:
Just heard from my dealer by email that my 86 is in and waiting for me when I get back from Egypt on Friday

Alec
good luck and enjoy it

·
GR Yaris.... Obvs
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
GT86Owner said:
And the fact our date format is DD/MM not MM/DD so the 8th June would acutaully be our 8/6 day

I think it's important to celebrate with the rest of the world, so we should follow the 6th August I think.

Anyone coming to the Ace Cafe this Saturday in their GT86?

This is to celebrate eight-six day in the UK.

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
if i had a decent car at the moment i would but think a 4x4 is a bit off...

G

·
Lauren said:
GT86Owner said:

I think it's important to celebrate with the rest of the world, so we should follow the 6th August I think.

Anyone coming to the Ace Cafe this Saturday in their GT86?

This is to celebrate eight-six day in the UK.
Japan and UK use similar formats, it's the US which is out of step.
Would you like the weight expressed in pounds and the length in feet and inches too?
Maybe it depends on which color [sic] you prefer?

Feck 'em, they don't even call it an 86 - it's the Scion FR-S isn't it?

1 - 20 of 81 Posts