GT86 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I am selling my, much loved, 40th birthday present - a GT86. I am very picky about my cars and it took me a while to find one this good! The car will come with the private GT12 TGT number plate.

This car is a low mileage example, with excellent bodywork and an immaculate interior. The bumper and wings were professionally wrapped in a ‘XPEL self healing clear wrap’ at a cost of £1350. As such, the bumper has no stone chips and it is very easy to clean. The bodywork is very clean full stop.

Since you are a member of this forum you probably already know most of the specifications, but here they are anyway:

Manual 6-speed
  • 6.1” Touch screen, with Bluetooth, Sat Nav, CD, USB and MP3 streaming playback
  • Dual zone climate control /air conditioning
  • Keyless entry (and both original key fobs), remote central locking
  • Heated seats
  • Cruise Control
  • Alloy Wheels (17in) 215 45 17
  • Alcantara /Leather, Sports seats
  • Whiplash Protection System
  • Airbags
  • Alarm
  • Central locking
  • Child locks & Isofix system
  • Electric, folding, door mirrors
  • Electric windows
  • Folding rear seats
  • Height adjustable driver's seat
  • Immobiliser
  • Power steering
  • Traction control
  • Spare wheel

It has the dealer fitted Milltek (resonated) exhaust, which gives a nice sound (it’s only loud when you press the loud pedal, otherwise it’s just a nice sporty note). It also has a cone air filter (see pictures) for an improved intake sound. Otherwise the car is pretty standard.

MOT is up in September and it sailed through the last one. It had a full service at Worcester Toyota last September (only about 1000 miles ago). Toyota dealer service stamps at 3147 miles, 6023, 8975, 15469, 20073 and 30613.

The previous owner put carefully placed Velcro (you can’t really see it) throughout the car to stop any rattles or squeaks, which these cars are notorious for, which makes it a much better drive.

It is always hand cleaned, no food allowed, non smoking family and has been very well cared for, before I ever got close to it, so I would expect this to be a great buy for anyone who really appreciates that in their car.

Full, appropriate, insurance needs to be demonstrated for a test drive. We’ll have to work out a fair way to test the car (e.g. cash etc) since I can’t accompany you due to COVID. This is to protect my safety and yours. Happy to send extra video etc if required.

Please don’t send me silly asking prices, I’m not that bothered about selling it fast, I would rather sell it to a serious buyer who knows a good car when they see one.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts