GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GOOD AFTERNOON MEMBERS,

IF ANYONE IS LOOKING FOR A WHITE GT86 WITH BLACK STRIPES AND LEATHER WITH JUST UNDER 2000 MILES ON THEN LET ME KNOW!!!

FANTASTIC PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Carol,

Yes car is still for sale at moment but had quite abit of interest.

Interior is black leather not two tone with red.

Thanks

Adam

·
Registered
5,716 Posts
Please put up a photo of the actual car and the price you are looking for.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Actually this is a really good dealership, I bought my 86 from there and they were tops. The car they have on sale is the demo i drove, Adam wouldn't let me turn the VSC off and coughed a bit when I went over 400 rpm so I guess it hasn't been thrashed.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Still DOES seem shady when he wont mention price, or put a picture up here of the car. Mostly seems like a hustler sales add. "send me money, and ill surely sign over the car"... :p

That said, i dont know the guy, or the dealer, if he IS a dealer... :)

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
i was tracking a similar scam when i was selling my rx-8. every now and then the same car kept being put up with different phone numbers and resellers. every time a garage. and every time a fax number. and i just kept reporting them and getting them kicked off, but some time later, that bloody car just came back. also always with incorrect information about engine, emissions, fuel consumption...trust me, NOT the dealer he claims to be

·
Registered
136 Posts
Guys, I bought my 86 from SLM Toyata in St Leonards. I put Adam onto the forum so he could learn something about the car, he's keen to know what is going on in an after sales way.Adam, this is Paul (pearly white GT86) for god's sake tell them the price and put some pics up, I'll be dropping in to see you today to find out what your techie said about oil changes.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Trust me ob1, it's Adam, he's the only one in the dealership who follows the forum. Who know's why people register the way they do, I've put pure crap when registering on some sites cos it doesn't really matter.I'll have a word with him when i see him today, but he's a stand up bod (for a dealer!!)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Hi everyone,

For those doubters that thought that this was a hoax here is our front picture of our GT86 that we have for sale. Didnt have any photos on Saturday.This is also advertised on Autotrader, the reason i asked to email me for price i could of done a special deal for someone throught the forum.

Car is £25.495 has just under 2900 miles on it has Leather option and also Rear Praking Sensors. Is in Pearl White with Bonnet and Side decals as well.

Any questions please contact me on 01424 758 555

St Leonards Motors Toyota Hastings

Adam.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.