GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd share this from this weeks Autocar.

Friday, in Steve Cropley's week (editor in chief)

"Short, joyous, end-of-week thrash in a Toyota GT86. Brilliant. I'd like to know how Toyota can hope to cope with the towering demand that's bound to emerge for these, once people have done what I've done. I suspect some will rediscover the £5-£10k cheaper Mazda MX5, a car of the same simple excellence that has been there all the time."

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They've been great supporters of the toyobaru development. They also sponsor the gt86 britcar (and have a driver in it). I'm going to take mine o one of these Toyota TT events although current soon nearly done.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FYI - same mag is a good one (only on sale until tomorrow).

Review of new Aston Martin Vanquish... (lovely)
Three of the best Hondas (NSX, Civic Type-R and S200)

and.... new NSX Type-R announced... think that one might link into the 'How long will you keep your car?' thread! It looks awesome..) As if that wasn't enough, first pic of brand new Renault Clio Williams - which for those who are too young was a fantastic car, and PH pol just rated it 5th best hot hatch of all time....

I know this is a post more for PH - but thought there'd be some interested.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.