GT86 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few snaps from our launch event we did for the GT86 and other core models!!

The GT86 at home, with some of the classics that we have in the company;

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Seeing that Supra reminded me of my mates Dad having one when we were about 18. It was the fastest car I'd ever been in and one day my mate was allowed out in it and picked me up in it. This was back in approx 1989 and I can remember we were doing 121mph (digital dash) on the A10 in Enfield where there is now a blanket 40mph speed limit with GATSO's every mile of two. Was utter madness when I think back to it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ill grab some interior pictures, no problems at all.

No mk7 Celica no, not a classic in our bosses mind, and the MR2 wasnt there, due to having work done on the roof seals, shame really.

Pics should be up for the weekend,

Lou

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
lots of us had MK7 Celica's and have now sold them for GT86

still a favourite car in my mind but not all agree...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have to say, ive driven a few, esp the VVT-iL version, a lot of fun, good cars, but the GT is a different type, as im sure youll agree! Our boss just doesnt find room in his classic collection for one, at the moment of course!

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
i know what you mean...anyway not every one like the mk7 as not powerful enough but was fine for me as had it for 6 years and never let me down once.

Sold it privately for double trade in price...had 2 owners from new inc me with full history as like to look after my cars as i will do with GT86....when it get here of course ***

1 - 12 of 12 Posts