GT86 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So to all the GT86 Fans i ask this Question?</font>
</font>
When we have all got our New Cars how about we arrange to meet up somewhere in the UK and see how many we can get in 1 place and then send pictures to Toyota and say something like " THIS IS HOW YOU LAUNCH A NEW SPORTS CAR"
</font>

</font>
Also be good to see how many different colours and Variants we can get in 1 place as well</font>

</font>
Any suggestions ??
</font>

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Let's get some different locations and then see what we can do
As long as we get plenty of takers we ca make this work so tell all your contacts and spread the word

·
Registered
97 Posts
im with the idea of it being central, i live on the east coast but travel all round the country there are some lovely locations around stratford on avon which is fairly central for everyone !

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Seems like I have asked a good question guys as getting some good locations suggested
Keep them coming and then I will raise a list of places and we can all vote and see where is best place for us all

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Let's give it a week and then raise a list for us to vote on

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Good idea. So far we seem to have Cambridge, Kent, Surrey and Scotland!! So somewhere around manchester!

Best find out when people are getting their cars too (not a bone of contention of course) so we can get a load. Mines August 2nd

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Forgot Shropshire and Grimsby (how coudl you forget Grimsby :))

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Like it guys...
Getting mine around 10th Aug

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
No problem Poggy. Got a feeling you'll not have to go far either .. bound to be midlands/manchester area. I can just see a load of GT86's parked on top of the Pennines overlooking Manchester

1 - 20 of 119 Posts