GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
just to let you know that we have our GT86 demo now for sale
it is in grey metallic with silver side stripes (non toyota designed by ourselves) it has leather and alcantara seats and had covered less than
3700 miles Does NOT have nav
it is keenly priced at £22995 a new one of the exact spec is £27090
save a massive £4095 from new
if you went into any toyota dealership now in the uk you will not get a penny discount and dealer stock is now low
please contact me on 01325 254545 or 07946146915
Martin Broad
RMB Toyota Darlington

·
Registered
494 Posts
"if you went into any toyota dealership now in the uk you will not get a penny discount and dealer stock is now low"
I got an additional £500 out of my dealer for my MX5 and 5% off list for the GT86 with very little effort what so ever. They`re not selling as fast as Toyota would have you believe.

·
Registered
967 Posts
martyb said:
Hi
just to let you know that we have our GT86 demo now for sale
it is in grey metallic with silver side stripes (non toyota designed by ourselves) it has leather and alcantara seats and had covered less than
3700 miles Does NOT have nav
it is keenly priced at £22995 a new one of the exact spec is £27090
save a massive £4095 from new
if you went into any toyota dealership now in the uk you will not get a penny discount and dealer stock is now low
please contact me on 01325 254545 or 07946146915
Martin Broad
RMB Toyota Darlington

Is this the one that was over at Stockton on 14th Oct ? If so, I liked every bit of the test drive apart from the colour - have you a red one with leather?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.