GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There’s a new update to version 2.02 coming next week for Gran Turismo 5, and with it, a new DLC pack that adds new cars, the second of its kind. This will set you back a couple of pounds and adds some cool new rides to your inventory, including the 2011 Mini Cooper S, 2010 Volkswagen Golf VI R, 2010 Volkswagen Scirocco R, as well as the 2012 Nissan GT-R Black edition R35.

For everyone who bought the first DLC Car Pack, they will now through in the Gran Turismo Racing Kart 125 SP and five New Car Refresh cards in the game for free, even if you don’t get the second one

The Toyota, the GT 86 is free for all the gamers who update their Gran Turismo 5 to the 2.02 version. So you too can test drive a car we haven't even seen from the comfort of your living room!

·
GR Yaris.... Obvs
2,140 Posts
I've been playing this over the xmas period. I've got two versions, a stock and a maximum tuned car.

Both are good. I admit on GT5 I only drive round the Nurburgring, I use a Logitech wheel. The car does have a nice balance to it and if it's as good as it 'feels' in the game, I reckon we're in for a treat when the car hits the road in the summer.

A 7 minute lap ought to possible I reckon in the tuned car.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I now have three in my garage. One fully tuned drift car with lary wheels and paint job, one black one with air filter and semi racing exhaust for 223bhp, and a totally stock white one :)

I love the way the car feels in the game, if its anything like that to drive for real I will be most impressed.

Whats everyones PS3 ID's? maybe I should start another thread......

·
GR Yaris.... Obvs
2,140 Posts
My PS3 ID is: trackdayqueen

1 - 4 of 4 Posts