GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, picked up my '86 last Thursday, got it home and gave it a couple of coats of wax to give it some protection and then took it for a nice drive round Lincolnshire. Absolutely delighted with it, it feels like a baby supercar!

·
Registered
6,998 Posts
Whoah !

Damn it! I have just had a trouser accident at that photo!

Superbbbb !

·
Registered
1,721 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Hey up Damian, that is looking very nice.

How many miles are you up to now and have you found any good quiet runs around Lincs..?

·
Registered
6,998 Posts
Keethos said:
Awesome photo.....the car is sooooo shiny!!!

And Senna....I think you may want to see someone about that....it seems to be happening quite frequently today 
  reminds me of this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLnWf1sQkjY&feature=fvst

It's all the sealant I have been sniffing...

Am at Docs Friday!

...but video won't work, - give me a clue?..Edited by: Senna

·
Registered
6,998 Posts
a18ttc said:
Sifu Senna
You have a Midi chlorian stain on your trousers.
You clearly have Jedi senses, my talented Padawan!

Edited by: Senna

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Senna said:
Keethos said:
Awesome photo.....the car is sooooo shiny!!!

And Senna....I think you may want to see someone about that....it seems to be happening quite frequently today
reminds me of this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLnWf1sQkjY&feature=fvst)

It's all the sealant I have been sniffing...

Am at Docs Friday!

...but video won't work, - give me a clue?..

LOL....search "Lonely Island" on youtube, look for the song with the word "Pants" in it

·
Registered
469 Posts
Habu said:
Roughly, whereabouts in Lincolnshire are you? I'll be probably at Coningsby this Friday. Feel free to PM me if you like. I fancy a blat down the 07 runway at RAF Coningsby.
Now that would be a good run - Isn't that where Hammond did the race in the Bugatti vs. Euro Fighter..?

I've got a 50/50 chance of getting my car this Thursday (or next Monday) but the three of us should try to get a mini meet organised some time next week and go for a (below 4000rpm
) drive around Lincs... I've got next week booked off work and intend on making serious inroads off the first 1000 miles during that week, so you may see an orange GT in the area frequently.

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
very nice car...welcome to the owners club...not so exclusive anymore sorry but lots of decent members in it....well most of us anyway....just kidding welcome and enjoy your new past time hobby...

·
Registered
6,998 Posts
LOL....search "Lonely Island" on youtube, look for the song with the word "Pants" in it 

Very amusing, but when I saw Damian1985's shiny new supercar, I had a front-trouser accident, - who wouldn't?

I mean it's red and it's gorgeous!Edited by: Senna

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Habu said:
Looking nice but red is the sexiest colour
Roughly, whereabouts in Lincolnshire are you? I'll be probably at Coningsby this Friday. Feel free to PM me if you like. I fancy a blat down the 07 runway at RAF Coningsby.
I'm about 10 miles east of Lincoln, that would be good to have a blast down the runway, I don't think they'd let us somehow!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.