GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear all
Just had a call from my local dealer where i am getting my GT86 from and Toyota are having a day at Goodwood on 29th Sept by invitation only.... so ask your dealer for ticket as only 86 tickets available...

going to be some drifting from pro driverin car with each person a well

Now that will be a nice day out and possible a good place for a meet up if anyone can make it?

After all the PR we have given this car on here it is nice to get something back

Huge thank you to Beadles of Maidstone...cheers Guys..

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Thanks for the heads up, guna enquire about this!

And in case my dealer has no idea or can't get me an invite....can any other dealers sort me/us out?

Edited by: Keethos

G

·
Not just me then.

Mine's getting a tad fed up. He'd better be careful thoughbecauseone sarcy comment and I'll be off like a shot. Luckily I have a second dealership with in ten miles so it's easy to jump ship if I need to. Asthey'vemade me wait so long already, another delay's not going to hurt now.

·
Registered
GT86 Cosworth
4,869 Posts
Well it not the sales rep I think im winding up it the sales manager. Every request gets passed to him it seems.

He got proper upset when I suggested I wasn't happy with the service as they knew nothing about the car and then I got delayed for a rediculous amount of time (ordered in december
) and got no compensation or goodwill gestures. They have my £500 deposit so I dont really want to go anywhere else now!

Edited by: GT86Owner

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Dammit. Flying to Moscow that morning :( That would have been great

·
Registered
887 Posts
Celica66 said:
Dear all
Just had a call from my local dealer where i am getting my GT86 from and Toyota are having a day at Goodwood on 29th Sept by invitation only.... so ask your dealer for ticket as only 86 tickets available...

Now that will be a nice day out and possible a good place for a meet up if anyone can make it?

After all the PR we have given this car on here it is nice to get something back

Buzzed my dealer, I'm on

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sideways? said:
Celica66 said:
Dear all 

Buzzed my dealer, I'm on 
Nice one
I am going to stay down there the night before if anyone fancies meeting up as well Friday night for a beer and a chat?

·
Registered
5,716 Posts
I contacted my dealer about this and got the following response:

"Im afraid on that you know more about it than me so I cannot get tickets for you nor can I get any for me unfortunately"

:(

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I will have full details from my dealer tomorrow and will post in here what I find out for those interested..

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Musketeer said:
I'm interested. I'll have to talk to Adam at Lancaster Motors in Chelmsford and see if I can get a freeby ticket.
Odd this as my dealer called me ....so seems odd as to why other owners are having to ask dealers about it...think I am happy with my dealer as they have looked after me all the way

Hope I can shed more info tomorrow as seems to be nothing on net so far?

·
Registered
5,716 Posts
Musketeer said:
I'm interested. I'll have to talk to Adam at Lancaster Motors in Chelmsford and see if I can get a freeby ticket.

Good luck. It was Adam in my quote above.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.