GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having a mare. After testing the rear bumpers on some loony in a petrol station I've now done an unplanned test on the front ones. Neighbour semi-blocked me in from getting out of my garage so as I was fennugalling I hit the garage post right side. Lots of white paint (washed off), no scratches, just a small sliver of paint missing under front right indicator. Anyway .. most useful bit of info for you is that Toyota do not yet have touch up paint for the GT86. You can 'ring a guy' who may or may not mix some for you. Luckily I chose grey and you cant notice (unless you know where to look), so I'm not too bothered. Honest. No. Really

Good news for the MLC is that I wont be driving her for a week

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Musketeer said:
Keep away from me on Club meets mate! Make sure you reserve a parking space WELL away from the rest of us!!!!

Roger. I'll stay in Surrey and you can all go to Kent!!

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Good job you aren't a Senna or you'd be slitting your wrists by now.

Just keep asking yourself how less fun is it to drive ?

It's bound to end up with a mark or two, you've just got that out of the way a bit quicker than the rest of us.

Maybe you need to convert it to electric and get a pole for the back

Alec (who has a couple of scratches on the nose by the Toyota logo and I haven't even driven into anything!)

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It seems even more fun to drive now Alec. Scars always feel meaner. And my son has made the front passenger seat belt rattle by pulling it all the way out and letting go (I've learnt to buckle it up when he's riding pillion). The MLC has character now, and youre right, It's going to happen and now I laugh in the face of stone chips and bug splats

(almost new GT86 to a good home with name Senna
)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.