GT86 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We shot from dawn till dusk for four days, taking the Toyota GT 86 from Barcelona to Budapest by the most sinuous roads possible. Then we spent another day filming it on a racetrack in Hungary, pitting it against my angry AE86 race car. Then we spent the best part of three weeks editing the footage. I think it’s the most beautiful film we’ve ever made. It must be, because the GT 86 a hugely important car.

Not because it’s cheap and tail-happy. Neither of those traits are evident at first. The GT 86 is important because this is the car your kids will rice and race to oblivion, learning to heel-and-toe and oversteer the last drops of whatever petrol replacement cars will be burning a decade from now. This is likely to be the sports car of the last driving generation, so take your time to get to know it. Resist the temptation to skip to the second half with all the hoonage.

Please lean back and enjoy.

[TUBE]DYrvhkIivgA[/TUBE]

From:http://jalopnik.com/5923442/from-barcelona-to-budapest-in-a-toyota-gt-86

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I thought that was a very good video, one of the best I've watched online in a while.

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Totally awesome video...well done sure it will get many views

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
How good is that video? If you didnt want one before you'll want to have its babies now. Good to hear someone else appreciates Starsailor too!

·
Registered
6,998 Posts
What a brilliant video, though if one really loves one's GT 86, - you won't subject it to a drive-through car wash !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts