GT86 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI. THIS MAY BE SHORT NOTICE BUT I AM ORGANISING A FREE TRACK DAY FOR POTENTIAL GT86 CUSTOMERS.

I WORK FOR TOYOTA IN BRIDGEND AND HAVE BOOKED LLANDOW RACE CIRCUIT IN SOUTH WALES FOR THE DAY ON WEDNESDAY 25th JULY 2012.

IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING BUYING A GT86 THEN I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THIS OFFER TO DRIVE THE GT86 AROUND THE RACE CIRCUIT TO FULLY REALISE THE POTENTIAL OF THE CAR.

NUMBERS ARE LIMTED SO PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECT ON-

[email protected] or [email protected] (after work hours) or tel 01656 646 646 (daytime)

We are also offering a free uk track day of your choice with every car ordered!

Due to insurance only 25yr+ and no test pilots please

Please feel free to pass this info on to anybody who may be interested.

Thanks

G

·
I wish there was more notice. I'm off Thursday and Friday so no chance of getting the Wednesday too with just two days notice.Enjoy it, those who can make it.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I wish other dealers did stuff like this. I have ordered a GT86 in Essex but the offer of a test drive on a circuit would have been wonderful!

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Could we come even if we've ordered one from a different branch?

Same here, wish my dealer couldorganisesomething. I asked about trackdays to see if there were guna be anything similar to what Renault do for Renaultsport owner but nope.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Okay Guys & Girls Who's turing up tomorrrow ?

I'll be there between 12-1 pm.... Thanks Lee !

Looks like the weathers going to hold too !

Looking forwrad to it.

"S2D"

·
Registered
123 Posts
Big thank you to Lee and Lawrence from Toyota World Bridgend for a great Track day out fab guys and very helpful, recommend anyone to go see them to place your orders. If I lived closer to there I would use them myself, but alas its a bit far away for me to be practical to buy my car. I found put more talking to them about the car then from my own dealers though so well worth giving them a visit if you are nearby

1 - 8 of 8 Posts