GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
I wish you guys could view the thread that's been going on on the Renaultsport forum regarding the GT-86, a particular someone is just going on and on about how the GT-86 is nothing new, that it's a con because it's expensive, underpowered, that Toyota have stuck on Prius tyres to make it more tail happy/fun and that he can't wait to smoke one at the lights. He is "
<em style="color: rgb68, 68, 68; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21.116666793823242px; ">A Total Prick From An Internet Forum[/i]" that just doesn't read your comments properly (selective reading) before posting back something stupid and immature. I swear he just trolls the threads there and he's always getting intoargumentswith the majority of the people there.

Rant over.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Habu said:
...however forum etiquette is quite important. People who use text-speak on forums, in my opinion, should learn to write in English and not be so idle or lazy. Leave the text stuff for their phones. Like I say, my opinion only.

You are incorrect - it is my opinion also!

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
And so say all of us decent people on here too...
Treat others as you would expect to be treated and you will not go wrong...

Preaching over..

·
Registered
686 Posts
Nick Graves said:
Habu said:
...however forum etiquette is quite important. People who use text-speak on forums, in my opinion, should learn to write in English and not be so idle or lazy. Leave the text stuff for their phones. Like I say, my opinion only.

Do you really think text speak is acceptable on a forum?

·
GR Yaris.... Obvs
2,140 Posts
Habu said:

Couldn't agree more.

Funnily enough text speak was banned on the forum I run.

·
Registered
GT86 Cosworth
4,869 Posts
Habu said:
Nick Graves said:
Habu said:
...however forum etiquette is quite important.  People who use text-speak on forums, in my opinion, should learn to write in English and not be so idle or lazy.  Leave the text stuff for their phones.  Like I say, my opinion only.

Do you really think text speak is acceptable on a forum?
He was saying you were incorrect to saying its your opinion only as he has the same opinion as you ;)

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
What a bunch of old Farts we are! But I agree totally, text speak is for "Yoofs" on their "Chavberries" (like my eldest I'm ashamed to say, who becomes another Kevin the teenager in 13 days time)

Alec

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
keelerad said:
What a bunch of old Farts we are! But I agree totally, text speak is for "Yoofs" on their "Chavberries" (like my eldest I'm ashamed to say, who becomes another Kevin the teenager in 13 days time)

Alec
Like it well done

·
GR Yaris.... Obvs
2,140 Posts
Nothing wrong with being an old fart. Happens to us all eventually!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.