It's the only colour those seat work it. Very nice

·
Registered
6,998 Posts
YUK !WAY TOO much Red !

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
I thought about it momentarily when ordering but bottled it, I had ideas of red calipers, red interior with white paint, a nice red and white combo but don't think it would work out.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Keethos said:
I thought about it momentarily when ordering but bottled it, I had ideas of red calipers, red interior with white paint, a nice red and white combo but don't think it would work out.
We have a white demo on the way! I'll let you know whats going to be done once here

·
Registered
686 Posts
SteveP said:
Keethos said:
We have a white demo on the way! I'll let you know whats going to be done once here

I wish my Centre was a little bit more interested in the cars.
They seem happy when an OAP comes in to buy a new Yaris but as for their 86s...

·
GR Yaris.... Obvs
2,140 Posts
Hmm, I quite like it. Would almost like the red seats but without the red steering wheel and other stuff which are the bits I'm not sure on.

There's a part of me that thinks a GT86 in white with red seats would give nod to my old DC2 with it's red recaros and championship white paintwork.

Edited by: Lauren

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Habu said:
SteveP said:
Keethos said:

I wish my Centre was a little bit more interested in the cars.
   They seem happy when an OAP comes in to buy a new Yaris but as for their 86s...
I'm a petrol head what can I say!!

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Cheers Steve, look forward to seeing some pics

G

·
Red = {man utd, bristol city, ferrari, arsenal, maccy d's, etc} = sh*t

Sorry dude, red just doesn't and will never work for me. The end.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.