GT86 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.... and were wondering!! Little fella loves 'Daddy nu Ka' but little bugger insists on sticking his feet all over the leaher of the front seat

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Try some carrier bags on his feet

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
TBucket said:
.... and were wondering!! Little fella loves 'Daddy nu Ka' but little bugger insists on sticking his feet all over the leaher of the front seat

you could turn off front air bag and sit him there in car seat

i will have same issue soon so nice one for pointing this out

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
just asking does drivers seat fold forward or is it just passenger's seat?

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Chop his legs off now and he'll still be able to fit when he's an adult

Actually we have managed to get the whole family in mine, as long as my Wife (5ft not a lot) drives then the drivers seat is far enough forward that we can get the 2 boys (11 & 12) in the back.

If I drive (6ft) then the legectomy is the only way I could get one of the boys in the seat behind me

Alec

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Celica66 said:

Yes it does

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
keelerad said:
Chop his legs off now and he'll still be able to fit when he's an adult

Actually we have managed to get the whole family in mine, as long as my Wife (5ft not a lot) drives then the drivers seat is far enough forward that we can get the 2 boys (11 & 12) in the back.

If I drive (6ft) then the legectomy is the only way I could get one of the boys in the seat behind me

Alec

With little bugger in the back I'm stuck to one short passenger in the front, but I didnt get the car to be sociable

Strangely I find it easier to get him in and out of the back than I didmy old Celica

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
cheers for info on seat

yes i agree car seats in mk7 celica did not work at all but seem ok in the GT86 so thats how i sold it to the wife as a Family car...yeah right !!!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Celica66 said:

Without stating the obvious, it might be quite hard to drive with the driver's seat folded forward.

Maybe we need an owner to try and report back, preferably with pics.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
You can get clear plastic covers that fit around the headrest poles and fasten at bottom of seat with ties. Worth looking into.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Celica66 said:
Yes both back seats

Thanks - reason I was asking is I want get a seat for the boy - my wife has the main practical car and the seat in it is ISO fix - however it comes with a base and a metal stand that sits on the floor behind the seat, that would take up loads of room in the GT86 - as its only for the odd occasion I wanted to check whether you get them with out this set up.

Cheers
Andy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts