GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time to definitely organise the first meet with GT86 owners then.

If we all meet up at the Cairngorm Ski Centre carpark at 2PM on Sat 1st Sept.

The views are stunning. The backdrop for photos is even better. And the drive up and down the mountain is incredible! Remember we will be climbing up to 2000 feet above sea level.

There's even a cafe at the top for us to nip into.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Would love to do some driving in Scotland but I don't get my car until mid-late September.

Fully intend to get up that part of the world at some point soon though.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
On the 1st of September, I'll be collecting my GT 86 (hopfully...I'm still waiting for the call that the car has arrived at the dealers). Even if I collected my car at 8a.m., I would have just about reached Scottish customs at 2p.m..

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
DoogleDog said:
Are we not going to have a meet later as well when more people have got their cars ?
Yes. There's another thread about this. Trying to get a load together somewhere central with good roads. Just having trouble getting the Scots to venture south of Gretna

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Hi guys
We are trying to get a large group together but as some people are having delivery issues we have to wait until se
Cars appear that's all
Pro
Use I have not forgot...
P.s
Get my car in 9 hours and 8 minutes

·
Registered
887 Posts
Celica66 said:
Hi guys
We are trying to get a large group together but as some people are having delivery issues we have to wait until se
Cars appear that's all
Pro
Use I have not forgot...
P.s
Get my car in 9 hours and 8 minutes
I just read this post and it said "posted 9 hours and 9 minutes ago" so come on, now you've got the car and had it a minute what's it like?! Hehehe!! Hope you have a good first day with it!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.