GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help me locate a Blue GT86 to view?
I have decided to order a GT86 to replace my current Peugeot RCZ. I have decided on either white or blue, having now seen all the other colours in the flesh. However, before I order I would like to see the colour on the car. I have seen the white which looks really good but cannot seem to find a blue GT86 to view.
I am based in Sussex and called a few of the dealers in the south-east but no one has a blue car, or know of when they might get one. One very helpful dealer checked with his regional manager and came back with the news that there are currently only 2 blue GT86 in the country - one in Lincoln and one in Edinburgh.
Has anyone seen a blue GT86 at their local dealer or been told that a customer has purchased a blue locally? I would be prepared to travel a bit to see it if anyone can help!
Thanks in anticipation.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, there is a Blue GT 86 in Toyota World Cardiff, I test drove it last week. It was an automatic and was not impressed (by the gearbox) love how it looks however. Hopefully I will test drive a manual this week.

·
Registered
877 Posts
I test drove a blue one at Benfield toyota in Wakefield here's some real life pics:

Personally it's not for me, blue is my least favourite colour.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Me too - it is a nice enough colour, but I think some of the other colours look better on the car.
Which dealer in Edinburgh has the blue model by the way?

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Notice the no gt86 badge strikes again!!

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Celica66 said:
Notice the no gt86 badge strikes again!!
Seems all the dealer demo's are lacking the badge but not heard of a customer saying they have no badge. The guy with the black 86 who got it last Friday has the badge on that.

As for colours, IMO I believe the sporty colours (Orange, White, Red, black) look better on the '86 compared to thecolours you normally see on executive style cars, e.g. Blue, Grey & Silver.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I test drove a blue manual at Listers, Stratford-on-Avon- not too far up the M40 from the Smoke.
Personally, I thought blue looked a bit dull, but it was a very seriously dull weather day.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all the help guys, especially Mike_89 for the pics thats a great help! If anyone knows of one nearer to Sussex please let me know? Stratford on Avon seems to be nearest so far.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I think the blue looks great.....in bright sunlight. So probably not great given the summer we're having
I think on a dull day it doesn't show the lines of the car as well as other colours.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I like the blue, but then I have ordered one!!

I thought the blue reminded me of an LFA. I don't know why. The light makes a big difference. I was toying between the blue, the red and the grey.

I always go for grey and red so wanted something different.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts