GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to let you all know that I did a 150mile round trip at the weekend 4 up. Myself driving (5ft 8), son (5ft 10), son (5ft 6) and son (5ft 2). Bit cramped perhaps, but practical enough. This is to answer the reviewers who have said the back seats are useless! Could have taken the Qashqui 7 seater, but how much fun would that have been
Edited by: malcolmgt86

·
Registered
977 Posts
Blob on. Ok, they're still toddlers, but with all their paraphernalia we did family holiday in mine. To the Isle Man. How much fun would the quashqai / any other alternative have been around the TT Course?

·
Registered
887 Posts
Cassiepod said:
Oh :( and there was me hoping the tiny seats would be an excuse not to take passengers... hmm maybe I need to reexamine myattitude tofamily life!!!

I spoke to a guy at the Top Gear Live show in Birmingham the other day, he said he was put off the GT86 because it had rear seats... in the end he bought a 370Z because it was a strict 2-seater...

I'm totally sold on the whole 2+2 = family car vibe, that is what mine will be once my family becomes 2+...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.