GT86 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
See my post at 0748 this morning in leather seats thread... I've noticed this happen a few times. Looks like x/html code being appended to some of my posts. Is it something I'm doing or something your end?

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
Link to thread: click.< id="_clearly_component__" ="text/">#next_pages_container { width: 5px; hight: 5px; position: absolute; top: -100px; left: -100px; z-index: 2147483647 !important; } <div id="_clearly_component__next_pages_container">

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
... there it is ^^< id="_clearly_component__" ="text/">#next_pages_container { width: 5px; hight: 5px; position: absolute; top: -100px; left: -100px; z-index: 2147483647 !important; } <div id="_clearly_component__next_pages_container">

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
I've been trying to work this out - are you copying and pasting from anywhere? Or what browser / PC / mac are you using?

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
Not copying/pasting.Happens on both Macs (10.7.4 Lion) and iPad. Doesn't happen in Windows (7).
I use Safari everywhere.
Trying to spot a pattern but it's not consistent so far. Will update when I find it.
I noticed it happened to another user the other day though...

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
I've managed to find reference to it on all sorts of forums, fields or forms that you can fill in. Seems it inserts a bit of code for some reason.

They must have updated it a month or so back as there is no reference to it before then. Hopefully they'll be out with another update soon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts