GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They used to be the old Motec guys. Uxbridge is about 3 mins drive from me. I'm not sure if they are still there?

·
Registered
193 Posts
My bad...... sorry.

Perhaps we can get some sort of group buy organised with them? I think I would be quite happy with basic mods anda stage 1 tune (improved low down torque, higher rpm, launch control and flat foot shifting would be nice). Cant see me having the money for an FI build for a long time with getting married next year and house purchasing.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jonny, i said the same. But then i bought a house started a BMW 325 Turbo Build and am getting married next year. Everything is possible.

G

·
Litchfield have just replied to my email enquiry:

We will be charging £500+vat and are taking bookings now. We have just finished dyno testing and will be putting full information on our Blog and website in the next couple of days.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
lordgrover said:
Litchfield have just replied to my email enquiry:

<span style="color: rgb56, 22, 52; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; line-height: normal; ">We will be charging £500+vat and are taking bookings now.  We have just finished dyno testing and will be putting full information on our Blog and website in the next couple of days.
</span>
Bring it on

·
Administrator
5,798 Posts
Might be worth getting a group buy when we all can. Gives us decent time to get the mods/run-ins done and then maybe get some mags/PH or something involved too. Be good press for Litchfield (not that they need it mind) and make it a bit cheaper for us? I did start a thread somewhere to add names too....

Here it is....

If we could get it down to about £500 all in then that would be awesome

·
Administrator
5,798 Posts
gt_sjo said:
There are lots of EcuTek dealers out there. Have a look on their website.

http://www.ecutek.com/Dealers.aspx

There is but only a couple I'd trust my car with
Litchfield have a great reputation and Eurospec have too. The rest will not have experience with the FA20 engine yet..... so why risk it?? Plus they may not have to software for this engine too.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Imagine banging through the gears on the pit straight at Silverstone.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No we're helping make a good car even better. We are both current/previous GTR owners so maybe its the GTR mentality creeping through

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.