GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
GT86 Cosworth
Joined
·
4,869 Posts
I love the comment from someone saying "other reviews call it decidedly average" what was he reading??? 90% of review say it the best thing since slided bread!

Probalby whatcar? (so he likely a middle aged accountant) and Evo (Only cares about power)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
655 Posts
GT86Owner said:
I love the comment from someone saying "other reviews call it decidedly average" what was he reading??? 90% of review say it the best thing since slided bread!

Probalby whatcar? (so he likely a middle aged accountant) and Evo (Only cares about power)






The comments on the TG website invariably suggest their reader profile is either junior school, or if they do hold driving licences, it explains an awful lot.


PS -we don't all read What Car? It'd be too exciting forthe majority ofbeancounters.
 

·
Registered
GT86 Cosworth
Joined
·
4,869 Posts
Nick Graves said:
PS -we don't all read What Car? It'd be too exciting forthe majority ofbeancounters.
haha I was waiting for a reply from an accountant.

My friend was is an account and always had Mercs. He drive a Type R and loved it and was seriously close to buy one.... then saw a good deal on a merc and bought it...... sigh....
 
G

·
Hi Guys, yes I'm an accountant, there i've said it. ha,ha. When i arrived in the car park on Monday morning, it certainly raised the eyebrows of all the Audi drivers.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,526 Posts
My wife is an accountant as well

that's why i got my car.....god bless the wife x x x


Now just like to say she has yet to go in car as not her thing so i get to enjoy it 99% of the time on my own


15 with the kids as they love it too..
 

·
Registered
GT86 Cosworth
Joined
·
4,869 Posts
RichieRich said:
Hi Guys, yes I'm an accountant, there i've said it. ha,ha. When i arrived in the car park on Monday morning, it certainly raised the eyebrows of all the Audi drivers.
Good to see that your not all wasted on German cars! Imagine if you turned up in a citreon!!
 

·
Registered
GT86 Cosworth
Joined
·
4,869 Posts
Celica66 said:
My wife is an accountant as well

that's why i got my car.....god bless the wife   x x x


Now just like to say she has yet to go in car as not her thing so i get to enjoy it 99% of the time on my own


15 with the kids as they love it too..
You got your car because of your wife is an accountant... Scratches head?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
RichieRich said:
When i arrived in the car park on Monday morning, it certainly raised the eyebrows of all the Audi drivers.
Toyota GT86 - £25,000

Raising the eyebrows of a bunch of Audi drivers - £ Priceless

For everything else, there's erm, some bit of plastic or something.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top