GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I was lucky enough to drive the GT86 Yesterday !

What a Fantastic car !!!! I was in the car at Donington yesterday and was drifting with Johnny Milner and then able to take the controls for myself. I work for Toyota and ride bikes in my spare time (Yamaha R1), I've been lucky enough to have spend a fair amount of time on my bike doing track days, But this is one of the best production cars you could buy and drive to the track for a day of FUN !!!!!! Book a test drive now and you may get an idea of what this car is all about !!!!!!!!B R I L L I A N T !!!
Edited by: Damian4669

·
Registered
460 Posts
Got a call from a dealer in Glasgow I had previously contacted. He reckoned they were getting their car yesterday and said as soon as he had it , it would be available for test drives. He was going to call once it was in, no call yet :(

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just to give you an update about delivery.

Our first car is showing asJuly 4th delivery here. thats looking on our internal system within Toyota ( COL2 ). The fact is that Toyota candelay the delivery to the network so we all get our demo's at the same time !

each area and dealer will be a little different !

just need to watch this space !! and HERE IT IS, a photo I took yesterday at Donington Park

20 minutes later, i was driving round the track and giving it the beans !!!! Very good car !!!!

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
I know for sure that Beadles Toyota in kent have 2 of these1 manual and 1 auto as i have seen them for demo drives

1 - 6 of 6 Posts