GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya
I was a prolific member of the CelicaClub site having owned two Gen 6 Celicas, one of which was pretending to be a Supra with the tail and kit :rolleyes:

Decided now to return to Toyota having been royally rumped by BMW and have a new baby, Ruby. I can honestly say that my cheeks ache from the stupid grin I have had on my face since the minute I picked her up. I dont care that I am a woman of a certain age - I aim to grow old disgracefully and embarrass my kids to the point of mortification.

It will be great to get to know you all, as I miss all the laughs and meets we had with the Celica Club and GTOUK.

Alison

·
Super Moderator
3,588 Posts
Welcome to the club Alison, there are a few of us women of a certain age here! And Celica owners as well. 😃

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Welcome Alison! Good on yer! Car looks lovely! What part of the country are you? There are a few lovely ladies of a certain age (including my wife) who love GTs.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hiya
I was a prolific member of the CelicaClub site having owned two Gen 6 Celicas, one of which was pretending to be a Supra with the tail and kit :rolleyes:

Decided now to return to Toyota having been royally rumped by BMW and have a new baby, Ruby. I can honestly say that my cheeks ache from the stupid grin I have had on my face since the minute I picked her up. I dont care that I am a woman of a certain age - I aim to grow old disgracefully and embarrass my kids to the point of mortification.

It will be great to get to know you all, as I miss all the laughs and meets we had with the Celica Club and GTOUK.

Alison
Hi Alison. I was probably a fairly prolific member of MR2ROC (having owned three MK3 MR2s).

This forum is pretty quiet and laid back, which rather suits me now I'm the other side of fifty. 🙂

1 - 7 of 7 Posts