GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To start things off for Club Members, some oil and filter offers below, all items are Genuine Toyota Parts and are in stock ready for despatch:


  1. 10 Litres Combo (2 x 5 litres) 0W20 OIL & Oil Filter and Sump Washer £78 inc vat and Delivery.
  2. 6 Litres Combo (1 x 5 litre, 1 x 1 litre) 0W20 Oil & Oil Filter and Sump Washer 53 inc vat and Delivery.
  3. 5 pack of Genuine Toyota Oil Filters £42 inc vat and delivery
  4. 10 pack of Genuine Toyota Oil Filters £69 inc vat and delivery
  5. 20 Litres of Genuine Toyota 0W20 (4 x 5 litres) is £125 inc vat and Delivery

PM / Message me to order, and make sure you include your delivery address and email address.

Thanks,


Chris

CTP PARTS







Edited by: CTP PARTS
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,111 Posts
Can you tell us the price including an additional 1L as the car is supposed to use 5.4L when chaging the filter with the oil.
TIA


Edited by: Martin F
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,716 Posts
CTP PARTS said:
Martin F said:
Can you tell us the price including an additional 1L as the car is supposed to use 5.4L when chaging the filter with the oil.
TIA
Hi,

As far as I can tell, Toyota don't sell 0W20 in 1 litre cans currently, so I have changed the offer to include 10 litres (2 tins of oil).

Thanks

08880-82652 - you quoted me for this in the other thread :)
 

·
Registered
GT86 Cosworth
Joined
·
4,869 Posts
gt_sjo said:
CTP PARTS said:
Martin F said:
Can you tell us the price including an additional 1L as the car is supposed to use 5.4L when chaging the filter with the oil.
TIA
Hi,

As far as I can tell, Toyota don't sell 0W20 in 1 litre cans currently, so I have changed the offer to include 10 litres (2 tins of oil).

Thanks

08880-82652 - you quoted me for this in the other thread :)
If the car drinks as much as they say, then you will need more than 1litre spare between serviices
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
GT86Owner said:
gt_sjo said:
CTP PARTS said:
Martin F said:
Can you tell us the price including an additional 1L as the car is supposed to use 5.4L when chaging the filter with the oil.
TIA
Hi,

As far as I can tell, Toyota don't sell 0W20 in 1 litre cans currently, so I have changed the offer to include 10 litres (2 tins of oil).

Thanks

08880-82652 - you quoted me for this in the other thread :)
If the car drinks as much as they say, then you will need more than 1litre spare between serviices
Well spotted, Toyota don't have that size listed on the Oil information sheet yet....

But that's a good find, and very handy to have.

I have now created 2 different Oil Deals.

Edited by: CTP PARTS
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,111 Posts
Thanks, will be in touch soon to place an order as i'm nearly up to my 1000miles run in and want to do an oil and filter change.
 
G

·
£100 for an oil change?
They're having a laugh. Buy it from our friend above for £53 and save yourself the better part of fifty sovs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
GT86Owner said:
lordgrover said:
£100 for an oil change?
They're having a laugh. Buy it from our friend above for £53 and save yourself the better part of fifty sovs.
And that includes and oil filter and sum gasket!
Sure does!

And knowing that all the new Toyota Engines that use 0w20 seem to consume some oil, probably going for the 10 litre deal is most sensible, leaving you plenty for top ups.
 
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top