GT86 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
5,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Popped up to Motorline Tunbridge Wells to drop off some paperwork earlier and had a chat with one of the senior guys there who I get on with quite well. They have 2 86's (silver and black) up on axle stands waiting for the wheels to be coloured (although I can't remember what colours
). The black one is going to have a gold pinstripe painted down the side too rather than the decals, which sounds cool. There was something going on with the silver one too.... but my memory escapes me. They'll both be loaded with leather and JBL systems and will be priced up at over £30k

I got told that these are un-bought cars and are going to hold them back until pretty much every other GT has been sold countrywide so they'll pretty much be the last ones left. I wonder if any other dealers will be doing similar? Wonder if I could get them to pinstripe my grey one....

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
ooh they are going to take a massive depreciation hit; show and no go, last thing we need

poverty spec brz rules

·
Registered
16 Posts
This bit confuses me: "pretty much every other GT has been sold countrywide so they'll pretty much be the last ones left". These are production cars - more can be ordered. Sure, there may be a wait of a month or two (or more) but would someone really pay over the odds just to jump the queue? Maybe so, but I wouldn't!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts