GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Go with your gut. Try and see the colours in the flesh. It's funny, but teh car looks so different face-to-face as opposed to in a photograph. It's a very personal choice so don't be pushed into going for something you are not 100% sure about - even if you have to wait.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Surely red... it's a sports car, one of the designers/engineers said it should be red, red goes faster, solid red is cheaper to repair, is cheaper to buy...

Grey is for business men.

White is for fashionistas.

Ginger is for gingers.

·
Registered
5,716 Posts
Rather than ask which colour is best, why not state what you think are the pro's and con's of each of your colour selections and see if anyone has an opinion of them? Aesthetics are a personal thing!

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Wanted to stand out a bit so no problem as had to be Orange ...love the colour change in the sun too......soooo gorgeous

·
Registered
6,998 Posts
I would say grey, but (like the blue) it's much too dark.

Orange then !

·
Registered
377 Posts
I liked red and white but decided on the red as ill probably want to get it sparyed or wrapped someting different in a coue of years so why pay extra for something im going to cover up

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
I'd have to say grey of course (and I am kind of a business man :)) but to be honest if you go for grey, orange, blue or white I reckon you've made a good choice. Like many have stated they look very different in the flesh so try and see as many as you can. There is another thread (somewhere) saying what dealer has what. Worth a day trawling round if you are undecided

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
i hate you brits. i really do. you w**kers (hehe, auto-censor *UPDATE*) are talking in weeks in terms of delivery time. earliest i could get was November... that's 3 months... for whatever you wanted. 3 months. I HATE YOU ALL !!!!

PS: only joking. i don't hate you guys, i'm just a bit jealous

Edited by: ob1kxb

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
ob1kxb said:
i hate you brits. i really do. you w**kers (hehe, auto-censor *UPDATE*) are talking in weeks in terms of delivery time. earliest i could get was November... that's 3 months... for whatever you wanted. 3 months. I HATE YOU ALL !!!!

PS: only joking. i don't hate you guys, i'm just a bit jealous
1) I waited 7 months and Gt86Owner 9 months
2) .... true, we did order before it had even been made

3) We are T*ssers. Only w**nkers at the weekend. And the days in between

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
MR2-Ian said:
Gone for the grey with leather should pick it up next week.

Very, VERY good choice! Looks better in the metal but just to wet your appetite .....

·
Registered
6,998 Posts
RED!

...I keep getting people asking me if mine is the new Ferrari F12 !? Seriously !

... Removing that Toyota badge worked then...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.