GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been told I can collect my 86 on Saturday.

Rather than just roll up and forget about everything in my childish delight, what should I be checking?

<ul>[*]Rear badge[*]Arch/mud flap hole bungs[*]Paintwork/finish[*]Toolkit/puncture repair kit[*]Handbook/manual[*]Service book[*]?[/list]

·
Registered
223 Posts
If you are doing a finance agreement check the totals carefully as my dealer added £649 ! Claimed it was for safeguard and a tank of fuel... Chancer !!

·
Registered
GT86 Cosworth
4,869 Posts
There is a hole on the bottom of the car used for fastening the car when on the back of the lorry, it in the pdi to plug them (they are usually in glove box ready to go on) but the dealer often forget to put the plug in that one. It has a lot of potential for getting dirt buildup if not plugged.

Message from phone so sorry if it doesn't make sense.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
stand outside your renaultsport dealer and just be sure you did the right thing

·
Registered
469 Posts
The GT86 comes with locking wheel nuts as standard doesn't it.. so I hope the nut key is included in the glove box or a car pack of some kind..?

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Mine was in the glove box

AlecEdited by: keelerad

·
Registered
469 Posts
That's good - I thought that was most likely, only reason it sprung to mind was that I nearly misplaced the one for my Fester this week after replacing the shock absorbers..! (That was a right ball ache of a job).

·
Registered
397 Posts
lordgrover said:
I've been told I can collect my 86 on Saturday.

Rather than just roll up and forget about everything in my childish delight, what should I be checking?

<ul>[*]Rear badge[*]Arch/mud flap hole bungs[*]Paintwork/finish[*]Toolkit/puncture repair kit[*]Handbook/manual[*]Service book[*]?[/list]So should those mud flap holes have bungs in or not folks, what is the verdict?

·
Registered
6,998 Posts
lordgrover said:
The dealer I bought mine from says there's nothing they can/will do.Pretty narked, me.
Make sure you record that crap attitude with Toyota on the feedback form they will post you...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.