GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, what a day. Collected at 12.00, managed 60 miles around the narrow twisty lanes around Bexhill.Red lined once (and a bit more overtaking!!! ouch). Hit 5k a couple of times in my excitement, just couldn't help it but i have resolved to behave from here on in. Had the back end out two or three times the best being the roundabout at Tesco Ravenside roundabout, should have seen the faces of the drivers waiting to get onto the roundabout......again just couldn't help myself and that was only about 3krpm. Oh joy ....I love this f~#*^.g car!!!!

·
Administrator
5,798 Posts
Got mine too yesterday. Then had a nice evening jaunt down to Brighton and back with the Mrs. I decided to set my shift light at 4k for the moment, to keep it down for the 1st couple of hundered. May have gone a smidge over and then the girlfriend moaned at me

I can't wait to get out in her today. You still on for tomorrow mate?

·
Registered
127 Posts
I thought i had wrote your post!
Same time pickup & you did the same number of miles as me.
Its nearly impossible keeping the rev counter below 4k isn't it!
I took mine around the back of pendle hill & into the ribble valley in lancashire & nearly got lost, even though I've lived around theese parts all my life.
The trouble is, i was concentrating on everything about the car & nothing else.

Ps. Ive even blown the £750 on the sat nav but not set it up yet.

Oh what fun

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.