2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On today and tomorrow, RRG Altrincham have a GT86 there,

Facebook photos

Alec (only 40 left!)

·
GR Yaris.... Obvs
2,140 Posts
I'm normally at Tatton. I've been going for 11 years twice a year in various MR2's and latterly the AE86. Though due to a broken engine I had to pull out at the last minute. Shame as I would have popped over to say hello.

Linky no worky!
Edited by: Lauren

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lauren said:
I'm normally at Tatton. I've been going for 11 years twice a year in various MR2's and latterly the AE86. Though due to a broken engine I had to pull out at the last minute. Shame as I would have popped over to say hello. 

Linky no worky!
Sorry about that, didn't have the album set to Public, should work now

Facebook Album

AlecEdited by: keelerad

·
GR Yaris.... Obvs
2,140 Posts
Damn! I really want to see a white on in the flesh, as it's my colour choice at the moment. The one time in years I'm not there and look what happens!

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lauren said:
Damn! I really want to see a white on in the flesh, as it's my colour choice at the moment. The one time in years I'm not there and look what happens! 

Stockport have a white one (see Stockport) but it does have the stickers on it

RRG Denton were supposed to be getting a white demo as well

AlecEdited by: keelerad

·
Registered
63 Posts
The white looks great in the metal, the only reason I didn't order the white is because the dealer had already sold one and I wanted to be different, it isnt pure white tho it's more of an old English white if you know what that is

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.