GT86 Owners Club Forum banner

Christmas Opening Hours 2020 PLUS a Chris Knott offer

404 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  ChrisKnottIns 
#1 ·
Happy Christmas from me and the rest of the team at Chris Knott Insurance. Thank you for your support in 2020!

Here are the details of our end of year opening hours PLUS a Breakdown Cover offer you might like to benefit from - especially if you're looking for a last-minute Christmas Gift for someone.

https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/christmas

best wishes,
Nick

"Took out a policy with Chris Knott today. My renewal came through last month from my old insurers of nearly £600. Spoke to the very helpful lady here and got my insurance with all extras for £200 less. Over the moon. Definitely worth a try for any looking for insurance." S31thy, Focus ST Owners Club

"Excellent service and advice over telephone. Easy to setup and take out car insurance." Jon Eden, Trustpilot

"Great friendly service. Very efficient - saving me nearly £200. Thank you." Evan Hand, Trustpilot

"Easy to deal with, and cheaper than renewing with my current insurer, so I'm very happy at the moment." Tim Buxton Trustpilot

"Excellent interaction and detailed answers to questions. Ian quoted me a competitive price and apologised for time spent on hold although I thought it was much shorter than some. It was the best package price I'd been quoted, including breakdown cover, and I felt confident to buy." Mr Penny, Trustpilot

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.