GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone's just pulled up in front of my neighbour's house in a modded Scion bB (something like that). Black body, privicy glass, literally box shape with a bonnet, lime green 3 spoke wheels....on 3 wheels. 4th wheel has the original offering.

Don't tell him, but it looks bloody awful.

Oh, and there's a monkey in the front grill.

What's the worst car, of any sort, that you have had the pleasure of lying to its owner about?

·
Registered
469 Posts
No need to lie to them, but every Fiat Multipla owner needs to go for an eye test.
Why would anyone see that and go "Yep, that's the one for me."

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Angel C said:
No need to lie to them, but every Fiat Multipla owner needs to go for an eye test.
Why would anyone see that and go "Yep, that's the one for me."

Don't remind me. There's one round the corner. Total lack of Italian design.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Musketeer said:
Don't remind me. There's one round the corner. Total lack of Italian design.
Must have been 'designed' by someone with a fascination for bricks in a darkened padded room with only a Michelin Man poster as visual inspiration.

·
Registered
91 Posts
The bright purple fiat 100 some one in my office has just bought - yuk!! Looks like a gone off blueberry

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Chevrolet Spark I had as a hire car

Alec

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Beetles ! They look ugly as hell, noisy as anything (especially if you sit in the back) and are soo basic. People go mad for them and pay stupid money, why? They're ex-Gestapo staff cars !

And the new ones aten't much better with their plastic flowers surgically attached to the dashboard!

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
How can you dislike a Juke when they managed to cram in a GTR engine into one?

And it looks awesome!

And sadly my brother in-law loves the look of the Multipla and the Cube and all the other horrible looking cars....I swear the Multipla was design by 2 completely different people on different pages/wave lengths and then said sod it, lets just slap them together anyways.

Edited by: Keethos

·
Registered
123 Posts
B class merc taxis in Germany have a special ride quality that makes me queasy.

The multipla was the work of the same team that did the fiat coupe and barchetta (Chris Bangle went on to BMW to shake up their designs) and Peter Davis left after the multipla to go back to the us & gm. Met him once, nice guy.

The world does need radical design, but carmakers need volume, so they toned down the outside.

I'd have one for a van/tip runs for a laugh.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.