GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few people have been commenting on the poor quality of the standard toyota car mats, Found these mat were your able to customise your mats to your car colour,

MatsEdited by: ljcarr

·
Registered
119 Posts
Have just ordered some of their heavy duty rubber mats - will let you know what the qualityand fit is like when they arrive.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Spoke to this company yesterday, they are going to make me a set ofcustomisedmaps for my LHD GT86. Ill post pictures when installed.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Normal price. I thought that was good. I have to provide templates, butthat'snot a problem of course.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'mgoing to see if they can do a one-piececover which fits the entire space when the back seats are folded down, as this wil be my standard configuration I think,sinceIdon'tknow any oompha loompahs.

·
Registered
5,716 Posts
If they're not fit for purpose then Toyota will have to either keep replacing them or come up with a revised design. I would suspect the latter would be their approach as claiming the same fault three times within the warranty period may be enough reason to return the entire car.....

·
Registered
119 Posts
A set of the HD rubber mats arrived promptly (about 4 days from ordering to receiving); the mats are very well finished and a good fit. The set of four mats weighs just under 5 kg, which is about three times the weight of the standard mats. - they certainly live up to their "heavy duty" description. Quite a strong new rubber smell to start with - but aired them for a few days before fitting, and the smell has almost completely disappeared now. Happy with purchase . . . now let's see how they last.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.