Registered
2,577 Posts
Where have you been Beardo
and good to have another brz'er here

LPP is the business

·
Registered
6,998 Posts
OMG ! That car looks like something the Blue Meanies would drive in The Beatles "Yellow Submarine" movie!

Seriously though, even we Toyota hard men are not racists and keen to welcome you as a new member...

·
Registered
855 Posts
still waiting to see the BRZ gang getting gold rims... :p

·
Registered
204 Posts
Here's a quick nod to the gold rims.... http://www.alloygator.co.uk/

Was toying with the idea of getting red ones for mine.... Match what I had on my last motorbike which had red piping around the wheels, looked awesome..

Welcome Beardo. Can I ask how you and LFA have a BRZ when my Toyota dealer assured me none would be available until next year? I've only seen them for sale from ex works cars by tuners and the like. Since buying I'm co for table I made the right choice for the few individual bits there are, but there's no denying which brand has more cachet....

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Because your sales chap was talking nonsense!

I enquired just after Christmas, then was asked by the dealer if I wanted one of the first batch and I said yes, then after a couple of estimated dates Subaru themselves called me confirming the order and it'd be here in two weeks!?

Not sure of the current situation but when I picked mine up the sales guy was talking of 2013 delivery for new orders.

Happy to sell you mine if they are that rare at a substantial premium:)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.