GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please tell me I'm not the only one watching it!

For those who don't know It's basically a show that follows a high school chemistry teacher who has been dealt a poor hand in life, things did not pan out as expected and he has watched all his friend surpass him in life achievements, and he also finds out he also has lung cancer with not long left to live. One things leads to another and he decides to start cooking crystal meth to make enough money to provide for his family when he is gone. We watch as he builds his empire up and all the tribulations and side stories that go with it, whilst trying his best to keep it all a secret from his nearest and dearest.

The first season starts a bit slow, but after that It's highly addictive. On some days I have even watched four or five episodes in one go, but as I'm now near the end of season 4 I'm restricting myself to one episode per day so I'll end it on Sunday which happens to be the air date of season 5.

Its quite dark and gruesome in places, but also has amusing funny things that happen too, very gritty storyline that just gets you hooked, sound track, the directing, its all top notch :nod:

If you have yet to view I can highly recommend it, and if you have please let me know I'm not alone!

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Yes I'm a big fan! The trailers for the first show got me hooked. a Picture of him stood in the desert, in his underwear holding a gun with the cops chasing down!

New season just aired in the US last night but I doubt any channel in the UK will be showing it. Channel 5 made a right pigs ear of showing the first couple of seasons. I'm reallysurprisedSky or C4 didn't pick this up. No-one I know has even heard of it!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Pablo - Thanks to this thread I decided to take a look on Netflix. Unfortunately I am now hooked !!!!

What have you done?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Excellent, glad I'm not alone

Seen this?
http://www.bettercallsaul.com/

JJR1 said:
What have you done?

I watched the last episode of season 4 last night and it was epic! Re watched the final scenes again today too. Love how it all ends
I'm of to search for Episode 1 of season 5 now

to give you an idea how good the other seasons are, the Metacritic ratings recieved were:

Season 1 got 74 out of 100

Season 2 got 85

Season 3 got 89

Season 4 got 96

Season 5 got 100

So as you can see, it only gets better and better

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its not, at least not yet. Walter is driving a Yaris around at the moment so you never know

1 - 6 of 6 Posts