GT86 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can any of you lucky people who have taken ownership of your GT86s please confirm whether you can get a set of golf bats in the boot (without having to take the driver out of the bag, or fold down the rear seats)? I can't achieve this in my Mazda 3 so not too hopeful, but you never know...

Photographic proof very welcome!

·
Registered
63 Posts
I wouldn't think so without taking the driver out though I haven't checked, took measurements of the boot and my driver and think it would be to small, I have seen a picture on this forum of one with the seats down and 2 sets of clubs in the boot

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Twigman - I saw that pic and assumed the seats must be folded down.

StevieP - you are a legend! If I have to take out the driver, no great shakes, but good to know.

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
MaxFlash said:
Can any of you lucky people who have taken ownership of your GT86s please confirm whether you can get a set of golf bats in the boot (without having to take the driver out of the bag, or fold down the rear seats)? I can't achieve this in my Mazda 3 so not too hopeful, but you never know...

Photographic proof very welcome!

Best suggestion i have is ....stop playing golf and drive the car...

·
Registered
480 Posts
Right my bag fits fine I have to take my driver / woods out! The trolley also fits but i do have to remove my wheels, But if you want it all in with out hassel put down the seats and enjoy the drive! Thats how i'm going to do it :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice - thanks SteveP.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts