GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone managed to tether their phone to the car and access the connected services through their car yet??

How hard / easy is it??

Does it work?

Any help would be appreciated!

·
Registered
GT86 Cosworth
4,869 Posts
Sideways? said:
Has anyone managed to tether their phone to the car and access the connected services through their car yet??

How hard / easy is it??

Does it work?

When I was taking the demo car for a test drive, as I was driving out of the dealer (just me and the wife), the sales managers wife called while he was at his desk!

So I guess it works!

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Yup. Phone work no problem. And deaed easy to set up.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Sideways? said:

How hard / easy is it??

Does it work?

I've started to do this however need register & download software of the toyota site and type in serial numbers etc, you also need a USB stick to make a map of your setup - to be honest the satnav works fine and I'm not bothered about looking at the weather(look out thewindow)or searching the internet from the car.. will get it completed when I get a spare min or am really bored

·
Registered
897 Posts
I've had a go, can get online search from Google and TomTom to work, but I can't seem to download any apps as the Toyota site says I need a 'FUD' (first use date) but it doesn't work!

I'm not really bothered about a weather app, and I'm not paying £11 for the fuel app! I'd just like to know how it works

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.