GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!

just bought the Blitz LM Panel filter but I’m a bit of a newbie and having some trouble fitting it, it doesn’t seem to fit, maybe I’m not doing it right. link below to the one I’ve bought, anyone else running this and could help me out with some tips to fit?

·
Registered
774 Posts
EDIT: I wrote a reply but then remembered my old airbox, complete with Blitz fliter was sitting in the conservatory 🤣
I've just had a quick look to jog my memory.

It's easier to install the filter in the front half of the air box first. The larger fins face forward and the shorter fins with the mesh face, go towards the back.
One of the corners is keyed (more square). This should be towards the centre of the car at the bottom.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
EDIT: I wrote a reply but then remembered my old airbox, complete with Blitz fliter was sitting in the conservatory 🤣

It's easier to install the filter in the front half of the air box first. The larger fins face forward and the shorter fins with the mesh face, go towards the back.
One of the corners is keyed (more square). This should be towards the centre of the car at the bottom.

Thank you sir that’s quite helpful! Still having a spot of trouble but will give it another go. Just to confirm is the the same as yours?
Rectangle Wood Flooring Floor Hardwood

Rectangle Wood Flooring Hardwood Wood stain

1 - 4 of 4 Posts