GT86 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
HAHAHA HA HA.Done less than 10000 miles and less than a year old!! Well I guess strictly speaking it's not a lie. So the dealer's are selling there's on before they've bothered to get ours. Nice

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TBucket said:
HAHAHA HA HA.Done less than 10000 miles and less than a year old!! Well I guess strictly speaking it's not a lie. So the dealer's are selling there's on before they've bothered to get ours. Nice
If you look at the number plate this is a Toyota GB car as all Toypta GB cars have recently had the GV plate. Bet the 1000 miles it has covered haven't been run in, in accordance with Toyota guidleines! LOL!

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Yeah and we all know it has had 1CAREFULL OWNER ....ha ha ha

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
en8wall said:
TBucket said:
If you look at the number plate this is a Toyota GB car as all Toypta GB cars have recently had the GV plate. Bet the 1000 miles it has covered haven't been run in, in accordance with Toyota guidleines! LOL!
The engine is probably nice and loose now though

·
Registered
117 Posts
That phone number is for SLM Toyota in Uckfield - and if you look carefully, it has 9 miles on the clock.

Very surprised that they are selling a pre-registered GT86 already. I wonder whether the dealers are under pressure to register their initial allocation?

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Good point..but for the money they are asking i would personally hold off for my own car that has had 1 driver and not lots of um er well how can i put it people with heavy right feet...

·
Registered
117 Posts
Celica66 said:
Good point..but for the money they are asking i would personally hold off for my own car that has had 1 driver and not lots of um er well how can i put it people with heavy right feet...

9 miles on the clock?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts