GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've scraped my car extremely badly on a curb in a carpark In front of the rear wheel. It's bent the panel in and scraped the paint off down to metal, Is this even repairable given where it is on the car? Would appreciate any help

Attachments

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
It is definitely repairable, not sure why you wonder it might not be?
Its a question of whether it can be done via a PDR or needs a regular body shop repair. I guess its the latter but nothing terrible.
Accidents happen and its fixable!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks for the replies they are reassuring, this is the first time I've ever damaged a car so went into a bit of a panic. I'm based near Guildford and I've gone to a local bodyshop and it's booked in for a couple of weeks time. Turns out they've done work for someone I know with the same car in the same colour so I spoke to him and he's really happy with the work they did

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It was Pendleton Body Repairs next to Ash train station and I paid £800. Here's a photo now that it's been repaired, I'm really pleased with how it turned out. In person you can't tell at all that it's been resprayed which was originally my main worry with the pearl paint.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

1 - 9 of 9 Posts