GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm only probably talking to the lucky/w**kers/jammy people who have actually got their cars (to the rest of you, the orange boat is close..dont fret), but what is your favourite feature of the GT96? Mine suprised me and actually makes me glad I didnt look at the BRZ. It's the riding lights. How fing cool are they? Now., I have an admission. I've put a mirror in my garage so I can park without gouging an arianas trench out of the side but makes me seethem every time. Very striking!

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Are you talking about the lights on the side of the bumpers near the front wheel arch? I haven't even looked at them yet!
There are "loads" of features that I love but for me it's the gearchange paddles. Red paint is good too!

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
en8wall said:
Are you talking about the lights on the side of the bumpers near the front wheel arch? I haven't even looked at them yet!

There are "loads" of features that I love but for me it's the gearchange paddles. Red paint is good too!
No, the lights over the whole front light. Start your car up, get out and have a look

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Rear wheel arches in the mirrors, back end sliding around, induction noise, sharp steering and the R2D2 pop out headlight washers!

AlecEdited by: keelerad

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
keelerad said:
Rear wheel arches in the mirrors, back end sliding around, induction noise, sharp steering and the R2D2 pop out headlight washers!

Alec
The what? Where are the headlght washers?

·
Registered
469 Posts
TBucket said:
The what? Where are the headlght washers?
See those small rectangular shapes just below and in front of the headlight clusters - They pop out when you hold the windscreen washer down for a few seconds and they clean the headlights! I swear, it's transformer tech from Japan.

·
Registered
887 Posts
The headlight washers are awesome, as are the headlights themselves...
The bits in the wheel arch are side repeaters and I love the whole car to bits, but one of my fave features is the smart entry and start...
Btw, the brz does have running lights, just in a different position...Edited by: Sideways?

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Angel C said:
TBucket said:
The what? Where  are the headlght washers?
See those small rectangular shapes just below and in front of the headlight clusters - They pop out when you hold the windscreen washer down for a few seconds and they clean the headlights! I swear, it's transformer tech from Japan.

See youtube

R2D2 !

Alec

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Sideways? said:
The headlight washers are awesome, as are the headlights themselves...
The bits in the wheel arch are side repeaters and I love the whole car to bits, but one of my fave features is the smart entry and start...
Btw, the brz does have running lights, just in a different position...
LOL, glad I'm not the only one....no joke, the main reason I brought my Clio was because of this...and now I refuse to get a car without it
and thats why I didn't bother with a 350Z.....and because the GT-86 is an awesome car of course!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.