GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
does anyone know exact sizing of the battery tray in Gt86 2015 Giallo ?
I am thinking of purchasing 069 Enduroline car battery 75aH . It is 266mm Long by 175 mm wide by 220 mm high including terminal posts.
Can this fit and what other high aH battery to consider.
Has anyone fitted this exact battery?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Should fit. I have a SuperBatt 072 (650cca/80ah) which is 261 x W 175 x H 220. It fits fine. I doubt the extra 5mm would make much difference.

I highly recommend the Superbatt. Cheaper than the Enduroline (£59.99 off ebay) and has a higher amp hour rating so good if you leave you car parked up for ages. I only drive mine once every 4-6 weeks on average and it still starts every time without being on a trickle charger.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Should fit. I have a SuperBatt 072 (650cca/80ah) which is 261 x W 175 x H 220. It fits fine. I doubt the extra 5mm would make much difference.

I highly recommend the Superbatt. Cheaper than the Enduroline (£59.99 off ebay) and has a higher amp hour rating so good if you leave you car parked up for ages. I only drive mine once every 4-6 weeks on average and it still starts every time without being on a trickle charger.

Thanks for this info
Exactly what I need and thanks for all info on battery

1 - 3 of 3 Posts