GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, thought I'd post up some picks of a Subaru that the dealers in Balsall Common have done up....very very nice....don't care what people say about the strips, they look awesome on this car....and yes, that's right....the Toyota strips on a Subaru

They've fitted the front and rear splitters, lowered it, slapped on the 18" grey WRX wheels and also installed the Millteck exhaust.....very nice!

Edited by: Keethos

·
Registered
855 Posts
Loveing the splitters... would they fit firectly on the toyota as well? Or do they have some of their own?

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have no idea but I did mention Litchfield to him and he did then say that they've used them in the past.

The Subaru dealer reckons they will, but the shape may not match the car very well.
Edited by: Keethos

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Not sure what splitter that is on the front

I do like the Subaru rear underspoiler but just looking for something a little bigger and in carbon

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kodename47 said:
Obviously the rear splitter will. Any ideas how much? For both splitter and car.....

Sorry dude, I didn't ask, it was their demo car so didn't really think about asking what the price was.

·
Registered
6,998 Posts
It doesn't do it for me, totally OTT.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.