GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AVO turbo kit delivered from Fensport + boost controller and the uprated IAT sensor.

Will be fitting it with some mates in a couple weeks over a weekend. Cant lie im very excited!

Then off to Fensport for mapping the week after!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Damn, I’m super jealous!

I’ll be keeping an eye out for your progress on this, next Sept I’m looking to do the exact same thing. Looks like a simple enough install by all accounts, interested to see how you get on. You planning on keeping factory clutch in?

Are you going to be towing it over to Fensport for the map?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ill take pics and make a thread on the install for sure.

Spoke with Fensport, not ideal to drive but I have an Ecutek EVI so I can load a base map, as long as I keep off boost should be fine for the drive there for final mapping.

Stock clutch until it gives in really!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Shall do! I'll get some pics tomorrow, need to pop my garage and grab the intake pipe so I can bring it to work and weld the bung on for the new IAT sensor. Nice and simple when you run a steel fabrication workshop :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Forget that mate realise you’ve already updated me personally 😂 taking the plunge now though myself and can’t wait!
I did haha. Theres also a thread in another section

Only downside has been the intake pipe popping off the turbo. Solved this for now but in the future id like weld a bead on the turbo prevent any slippage!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts