GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the trax show yesterday and watchd the round of the bdc (British drift championships) Frederick Aasbo was competing in his gt86..... Firstly the car looked absolutely awesome! The noise it made was pretty impressive too, they have swapped the boxer for a 2jz (supra engine) on track it appeared a very agile machine and was able to use its power combined with low weight to transition between drifts easily. The 86 did take somewhat of a shunt in the semi finals which left a starlet shaped dent in the left hand door/sill but even that didn't put him off. The competition was extremely close but Aasbo was pulling some serious angles and had so much presence on the track he was unbeatable and won the silverstone round of the Bdc! I do believe that is the first Competitive victory in the 86!

I got a couple of pics so when I get chance to use my laptop il get them uploaded!

·
Registered
619 Posts
Aasbo's car is the nuts saw it at Gatebil and it sounds amazing. Stiggy who left the starlet sized dent in his door is also an amazing driver.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.